Def Tank 37mm

Davis_Vapes

• 1 month later...
On 2/28/2022 at 11:31 AM, Def-Mods said:

just make sure you have the right oring on the deck 🙂

so you joined to comment on your own product?

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...
12 hours ago, Joanne Gingles said:

is it normal for the polycarb glass to get cracking , both our tanks did on the first night of using them , like stress fractures , any one got any ideas why 

Yeah polycarbonate is super brittle so anyone using it in place of glass in a tank must be insane, totally prone to cracking with certain juice types/flavours too! 🤘🏼

13 hours ago, Joanne Gingles said:

is it normal for the polycarb glass to get cracking , both our tanks did on the first night of using them , like stress fractures , any one got any ideas why 

Just a quick update, for some reason I can’t edit my comments on here so had to reply again, when I said “anyone using polycarbonate in place of glass in a tank must be insane” I didn’t mean you btw, lol, sometimes wording can be misunderstood so I just wanted to make that clear as I’m not one to offend unless necessary, I meant the maker, some modders don’t think about the after effects or the longevity of what their producing as long as it looks good on the table & the dimes are rolling in! I’d hit the modder up or the retailer you bought it from & hopefully if they’ve got even a modicum of integrity they’ll stand by there product & sort it out for you! 
Good luck! 🙏🏼

Edited by Craig Eden