I’m a big fan of the caliburns , the new a2 caliburn is great. Good flavor and very small. I easily get 30mls of nic salt through the pods/coils, which for me is a few weeks worth.

• Love 4

I use a voopoo Argus air at work. It's very small and compact, uses .6 and above coils(pnp coils) There's a rba you can buy to put your own build in, very small(coil) but capable! 

• Love 4

8 minutes ago, Heavy D said:

My gf keeps burning coils out of the vinchi 2 pod system she uses salt nic I know it's harsh on coils but any recommendations on a pod systems coils that can handle salt nic

try starting a new post 

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Tony Buttons said:

I´m using the aspire nautilus prime x but that´s more of a AIO

How are you finding the coil life on bp pod? I’m getting max 4 days out of a coil 15-20ml a day 70/30 0.3ohm at 30watts. Using a not too sweet juice… 

18 minutes ago, Connselty said:

How are you finding the coil life on bp pod? I’m getting max 4 days out of a coil 15-20ml a day 70/30 0.3ohm at 30watts. Using a not too sweet juice… 

I get about 30/40 tanks out of one coil, I use the .3's on the bp

• Love 1

2 hours ago, Connselty said:

Haven't tried the BP coil yet going to try tomorrow and tell you when it´s destroyed 🤣