Jump to content
  • Sign Up

Billet Box Accessories


SleepyManLance
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just for reference, here's a list of all (that I'm aware of) "boro-compatible" rebuildables to date:

 

  • Ambition Mods Molen
  • Armor Mods AMBB
  • Aspire Qbix
  • Atmizoo VapeShell
  • Atmizoo VapeSnail
  • Atmo Mods NYX
  • BP Mods Pioneer Insider
  • Cloud Mods Cloud RBA
  • Cthulu 520
  • Ennequadro NEO
  • EVL Alien
  • Four One Five 415BB
  • Ground Kloud Innovations Heir
  • Haku Xeta
  • Hellfire Mods Exocet V1
  • Hellfire Mods Exocet V2
  • Kilic Customs Kil-Lab
  • L'Atelier & 3.14 Mods Exopod
  • Mission XV KRMA
  • Mission XV Orbit
  • Monarchy MOBB
  • Monarchy MOBB mini
  • Monarchy MOBB mini v2
  • MT Essentials Ceò
  • Odis Collection Boxxer
  • Odis Collection Boxxer V2
  • Odis Collection Flow
  • Odis Collection Flow V2
  • Protocol Vape Tech ATOM
  • Psychomod HMMR
  • RamMod Ovis
  • Rubik MC2
  • SKNKWORX B0-1
  • Steam Tuners Insider
  • Steam Tuners Insider MTL Edition
  • SUSCO Kerch
  • Swiss Vape Technology Crossbow
  • Trophy Alvarium
  • Umbrella Mods Vision RBA
  • Voltrove RBA
  • VWM Dope
  • Wick'd Bridg'd
  • Wick'd Bridg'd v1.2
  • Wick'd Bridg'd v1.2+
    Wick'd Bridg'd v1.2 Finale
  • Wick'd Bridg'd Omega
  • Wick'd Link'd
  • Xtra Mile Vape Vega

 

My favorite is the MOBB mini  JHD Jenna Bridge. 

Second preference would be the Mobb Mini.

Edited by SleepyManLance
additions, changed favorite bridge :)
  • Love 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Craig Eden said:

Looks awesome, have you got any info on release date/price point on this one? Cheers! 

The release is right now in the Limelight FB group, the google doc is still open to apply.

46€ for the tank plus DHL shipping etc.

I might pick one up on a later date, right now i'm not willing to spend 46 plus 25 shipping for an empty tank...

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Jim Vv said:

The release is right now in the Limelight FB group, the google doc is still open to apply.

46€ for the tank plus DHL shipping etc.

I might pick one up on a later date, right now i'm not willing to spend 46 plus 25 shipping for an empty tank...

Cheers for the info buddy, the price on the tank sounds reasonable in the current market but yeah with the excessive shipping charge on top that’s a fair chunk of money for as you say an empty tank🤣, think I’ll wait till the price drops A bit! Thank again tho! Cheers! 👍🏼

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Jim Vv said:

The release is right now in the Limelight FB group, the google doc is still open to apply.

46€ for the tank plus DHL shipping etc.

I might pick one up on a later date, right now i'm not willing to spend 46 plus 25 shipping for an empty tank...

I was just thinking about why someone hasn't come out with another boro with front fill.  Yeah that shipping.  Maybe a state side shop will get some.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The VWM Dope 👌
Very nice machining
Threaded chimney is a huge pro
Threaded 510, no silly adapters needed
Simple to change the airflow pins without touching the build or taking it out of the tank
Easy to build and wick
First build tastes fine, 0.8 MTL fused with 1.2 pin
Big coils might be an issue on this one, not really designed for that (very small chamber)
 
spacer.png
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/10/2021 at 1:09 PM, Jim Vv said:
The VWM Dope 👌
Very nice machining
Threaded chimney is a huge pro
Threaded 510, no silly adapters needed
Simple to change the airflow pins without touching the build or taking it out of the tank
Easy to build and wick
First build tastes fine, 0.8 MTL fused with 1.2 pin
Big coils might be an issue on this one, not really designed for that (very small chamber)
 
spacer.png

How’s the airflow? Smooth and quiet? Mine should be here Monday but I bought it as a possible boro MTL replacement RBA for the VapeShell and have high hopes for it.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SleepyManLance said:

How’s the airflow? Smooth and quiet? Mine should be here Monday but I bought it as a possible boro MTL replacement RBA for the VapeShell and have high hopes for it.

With the 0.9 and 1.2 pin the airflow is very quiet and smooth, satisfying MTL vape i get from the VWM and good kick in the throat with 8mg nic.

Very curious to try the 0.35ohm coil i normally use for RDL next.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

@SleepyManLance I don't know if you still keep updates on the RBA list, i have a few new ones for the list:

- Cloud Mods Cloud RBA

- Rubik MC2

- Trophy Alvarium 

- Xtra Mile Vape Vega

- Psychomod HMMR

- Ennequadro NEO

- Four One Five 415BB

- Voltrove RBA

- SKNKWORX B0-1

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/9/2022 at 10:04 PM, Jim Vv said:

@SleepyManLance I don't know if you still keep updates on the RBA list, i have a few new ones for the list:

- Cloud Mods Cloud RBA

- Rubik MC2

- Trophy Alvarium 

- Xtra Mile Vape Vega

- Psychomod HMMR

- Ennequadro NEO

- Four One Five 415BB

- Voltrove RBA

- SKNKWORX B0-1

 

Updated, thank you!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Keeping up on all these RBA's for the BB style devices are crazy now.

On 11/28/2021 at 2:03 PM, SleepyManLance said:

Just for reference, here's a list of all (that I'm aware of) "boro-compatible" rebuildables to date:

 

  • Ambition Mods Molen
  • Armor Mods AMBB
  • Aspire Qbix
  • Atmizoo VapeShell
  • Atmizoo VapeSnail
  • BP Mods Pioneer Insider
  • Cloud Mods Cloud RBA
  • Cthulu 520
  • Ennequadro NEO
  • EVL Alien
  • Four One Five 415BB
  • Ground Kloud Innovations Heir
  • Haku Xeta
  • Hellfire Mods Exocet V1
  • Hellfire Mods Exocet V2
  • Mission XV KRMA
  • Mission XV Orbit
  • Monarchy MOBB
  • Monarchy MOBB mini
  • MT Essentials Ceò
  • Odis Collection Boxxer
  • Odis Collection Boxxer V2
  • Odis Collection Flow
  • Odis Collection Flow V2
  • Protocol Vape Tech ATOM
  • Psychomod HMMR
  • RamMod Ovis
  • Rubik MC2
  • SKNKWORX B0-1
  • Steam Tuners Insider
  • Steam Tuners Insider MTL Edition
  • SUSCO Kerch
  • Swiss Vape Technology Crossbow
  • Trophy Alvarium
  • Voltrove RBA
  • VWM Dope
  • Wick'd Bridg'd
  • Wick'd Bridg'd v1.2
  • Wick'd Bridg'd v2.0
  • Wick'd Link'd
  • Xtra Mile Vape Vega

 

My favorite is the MOBB mini  JHD Jenna Bridge. 

Second preference would be the Mobb Mini.

You have the JHD Jenna Bridge or did you get to test it?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

The ambb is fantastic,  the only downside I can see is the bending of the coils leads on install .  But still it’s fucking beautiful. For now it’s my favorite out there, until I try Jai’s I guess. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...

This may be a tad controversial, but my top two bridges for mech boros are the Truss and the BP Pioneer bridge. Insanely fast wicking, which I need on mechs. When using an actual Billet Box though I go with the Insider or the Vape Shell.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/31/2022 at 8:38 AM, Giancarlo said:

This may be a tad controversial, but my top two bridges for mech boros are the Truss and the BP Pioneer bridge. Insanely fast wicking, which I need on mechs. When using an actual Billet Box though I go with the Insider or the Vape Shell.

Out of all the bridges, the BP insider is by far the smoothest mtl. Waiting to try the Haze bridge of course.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

Just picked up the GKI Heir V2 from BoxModKings, I’ve noticed a few other retailers are stocking em too, very impressed so far, build quality, machining & performance is outstanding, nice variety of airflow options also included, vapor density & flavour is impeccable, very fair price on these too but like all high end bridges/RBA’s hard to get hold of, garb em while you can, lol, anyone looking for a new bridge/RBA this one certainly won’t disappoint!!! 🤘🏼

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Craig Eden said:

Just picked up the GKI Heir V2 from BoxModKings, I’ve noticed a few other retailers are stocking em too, very impressed so far, build quality, machining & performance is outstanding, nice variety of airflow options also included, vapor density & flavour is impeccable, very fair price on these too but like all high end bridges/RBA’s hard to get hold of, garb em while you can, lol, anyone looking for a new bridge/RBA this one certainly won’t disappoint!!! 🤘🏼

I have many types of rba's and none of them has satisfied my flavor chasing tongue or had top notch mouth feel in vapor production and not really a brain teasing flavor pager

that has told me "Yes, This is it! The One, The Holy Grail RBA!" That is, until I got Jai's RBA and even though I built it not close to perfect but it was still really good!

Then Cosmic Charlie said this is how I got the best flavor from Jai's RBA! And I tried it, and my God! I am so glad I did! Every puzzle piece fit! It had it all and after Jai's RBA it is

the perfect MTL and RDL and the flavor is so good I don't need, want, think of or probably going to buy another RBA unless Jai puts a V2 out! I am 100% satisfied. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...