CADE RDA/RTA

Jai

On 12/1/2021 at 3:52 AM, XeroKhul said:

Listening to the Crowdcast and slide? I cant handle this first thing in the AM. Mind goes into overdrive. Can’t wait to see more. And MTL? ❤️

What slide?

On 12/8/2021 at 9:18 AM, Frankie Bones said:

We'll just have to patiently wait and see!

Well the post said listening to the crowdcast and slide, so I was asking what slide? I don't think it's a wait and see if it is already being listened to, it is obviously available somewhere if it's being listened to! So that's why I was asking, what slide? It's not a question about the product itself lol

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, COSMIC CHARLIE said:

I agree it’s going to be amazing, we always know everything Jai has his hand in comes out beautiful and innovative,  can’t wait to see it! 

Yep that is very true, and the way in which Jai's vision for innovation in ways that just when you think you've seen it all he thinks/designs something else that just makes you think really?

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

This is so awesome!! It’s always amazing to see the plans of something you designed Jai, always so innovative and exciting. That’s why you’re the best in the game.

Can’t wait to see /learn more and see the final cade rda/rta. 

Edited by COSMIC CHARLIE

Oh my! I always loved the looks of a rda/rta with all clear and glass top caps and tanks! Need this for sure because it looks like a flavor chaser, and it can do mtl and rdl! I have to get more than one!

Edited by Michael Goodman
  • Like 2