Jenna Bridge

Jai

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Leif Erickson said:

Just trying to get a ballpark on what the other versions will be going for damascus, zircuti, mokuti talking $500+, $1000+?

typically there is no discussion as to the price of things. The general area for base is usually whats discussed. They are all going to range from 200-1kish

• Like 1

On 4/10/2022 at 12:23 AM, Jai said:

typically there is no discussion as to the price of things. The general area for base is usually whats discussed. They are all going to range from 200-1kish

On 4/10/2022 at 1:12 AM, Leif Erickson said:

Ok thank you im just trying to find out how much to set aside but ill just plan for the most & if its less then all the better. 

Mind you to remember Jai hates giving a round about price because even he doesn't really know for sure how much something will cost till it is completed to give a ballpark price! So you can't hold it against him if it is more than he quoted or less! Don't worry Jai always treats us good in prices! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/3/2022 at 11:02 PM, Michael Goodman said:

I have been seeing quite a few people buying an A tank for this bridge.  Jai never said to buy or use an A tank, it uses a regular boro tank.

People try to be pro active....I bought a regular but nice colored aluminum tank just for the Jenna..,

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BURN said:

People try to be pro active....I bought a regular but nice colored aluminum tank just for the Jenna..,

That is great, because you bought the right tank, just a regular but nice boro tank. Because if they are buying an A-tank for the Jenna rba they are going to be sad when they put it in the A-tank and it falls right through the bottom.

• 1 month later...
  • Jai locked this topic